1. By entering the "Sprout Phone Case” competition (Competition), each entrant agrees to accept and be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter is Vita Group Limited ABN 62 113 178 519 of Vita Place, 77 Hudson Road, Albion, Queensland, 4010 (Tel: 07 3624 6666) (Promoter).
3. The Competition is open between 11 March 2015 and 17 March 2015 (Competition Period).
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents who are aged 13 years and over, other than management, employees or contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Competition (including suppliers of prizes) and their immediate families (Eligible Entrants).
5. To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period: (a) visit http://fluidsurveys.com/s/sprout-phone-case-survey/; and (b) select their three favourite phone case designs; and (c) answer the question "What design you’d like to see on Sprout’s next phone case?"; and (d) correctly complete and submit the entry form (an Entry).
7. Only one Entry per Eligible Entrant will be accepted. Only Entries on the official entry form that are completed in full will be valid Entries.
8. Each Entry will be individually judged based on the creative merit of the answer the question described in clause 5(c) above. The entry with the most creative answer, as judged by the Promoter, will win the Prize.
9. The Prize is an iPhone 6 16GB handset. No sim card will be provided with the Prize. All other costs associated with the Prize including but not limited to connection to a network and ongoing usage costs are the responsibility of the winner.
10. The Prize must be taken as offered. If the winner is unable to take the Prize, the Prize will be fortified by the winner. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
11. If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Competition Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
13. If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction from New South Wales Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing.
14. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
15. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. If there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the competition, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. This clause is to be read subject to clause 19. The Promoter excludes any term, condition or warranty that may otherwise be implied by custom, law or statute. The Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction; (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (e) use of a Prize.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any consumer rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation, which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.